Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Experience our traffic :-)

We wanted to let you guys experience our traffic over here. It is a little crazy...but I love it. I started driving in it just a few hours after we got here and it actually makes driving exciting again. No more falling asleep at the wheel for me. When you watch the video, it may not look like they have any rules, but let me assure you, they do. They have traffic rules just like a group of boys have rules for a backyard rugby/football/wrestling match: whatever you can get away with, goes. Truly. Another way to imagine it is to think back to the last time you kicked an anthill and what the ants looked like a second later. That is kinda what I view Phnom Penh looking like from the air. By the way, I hope I din't offend any card carrying PETA members by what I just said and I take no responsibility for the injury of any ants that may result from this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment